JASON JANI || (Pronounced - Jan-Eye)
As the founder of the SCE Event Group, Jason Jani has been setting the standard in private event entertainment since 2009. Trusted by some of the worlds most discerning client base, Jason Jani has become one of the the most sought after profile event DJs in the world. Catering to the social elite in the VIP Event, Corporate Event and Private event space, he has toured the world providing the soundtrack for couples, celebrities, companies, organizations, and industry professionals most sacred events.
Blurring the lines between nightlife and private event entertainment, Jason Jani is in a constant state of evolution. He continually looks to push the creative bar higher by utilizing a vast universe of experience unbound by the traditional limitations of genres, race, or normal. With world class production elements, inimitable style, seamless mixing abilities, and a polished microphone presence, Jason Jani has established a brand known for excellence, professionalism, and most of all- consistent results of awesome.
Described as the DJs DJ, Jason has been seen on television, heard on radio, featured at industry events, and profiled in several books, magazines, and online publications. Jason's resume boasts events with A-listers like Martha Stewart, Jimmy Kimmel, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Ariana Grande, RedFoo from LMFAO, and DJ Jazzy Jeff as well as reality television stars like Melissa Gorga, and the cast of the Real Housewives of NJ. Jason has made cameo appearances on the PIX11 NYC Morning News and programs like Bravo TVs - The Real Housewives of New Jersey, TLC's Four Weddings and HGTV’s Designer Affair. Jani has collaborated with celebrity event planner David Tutera, iconic groups like Guns ‘n Roses, and high profile athletes like Seattle Mariners hall of fame pitcher, Jamie Moyer, NBA Legend Julius Irving, and teams like the SF 49ers and the Philadelphia Eagles. Mainstream brands like WeddingWire, Victoria's Secret, Salon Centric, Bloomingdales, VH1's Save the Music Foundation, and The Knot also keep Jason Jani on their go-to list of marquee talent.
When companies like WeddingWire hire entertainment for their team or for VIP industry events at the hottest Las Vegas nightclub - Hakkasan, they call one person, Jason Jani. When industry icons like Jimmy Kimmel, a former DJ himself, is responsible for booking entertainment for his best friend, he calls one person, Jason Jani. When NBA legend Julius Erving’s charity, the Erving Foundation, hosts a celebrity-filled gala and after party, they call Jason Jani. When Melissa Gorga launches her first Envy fashion show that will be featured on RHoNJ and Bravo TV, she calls Jason Jani. When Mobile Beat magazine, the largest resource and trade event in the mobile DJ world, hosts an international trade show for educating DJs worldwide, they call Jason Jani.
If your upcoming event requires a dropkick to the face of creativity and awesomeness, call Jason Jani.
Highlight Industry Buzz and Portfolio Notables.
- Electro Voice Endorsed Artist (Set to Perform at NAMM - 01/18/17 - 01/22/17 )
- Martha Stewart's - SBG Global Holiday Celebration featuring Jason Jani 2016
- Julius Erving Foundation, Erving Classic Gala, After party and Course DJ - 2016
- WBM - AreYouTheReason -Making Moves, Moving Crowds - Profile Feature - 2016
- WeddingWire VIP event @ Hakkasaan, Las Vegas - 2016 & 2015
- Salon Centric VIP events - (2015-2017) - (CA, NJ, CT, PA, WI, NE)
- Mobile Beat Las Vegas - On Stage performance DJ - 2016 & 2015 (reserved for 2017)
- WeddingWire World - DC - 2016
- Envy Fashion Debut for Melissa Gorga - RHoNJ, Bravo TV - 2016
- VH1 Save The Music foundation Gala - NYC - 2015
- RADIO: Remix Top 30 Mixshow with Hollywood Hamilton - 2015
- Inked Magazine Feature - 2015
- ThirtySomething Magazine Feature - 2015
- Mobile Beat Magazine DJ Profile - 2014
- Asbury Park Press - Staying in Tune Business Feature - 2014
- DJ Times - Featured DJ Profile - 2009
Have a look at Jason's nightlife events from 2016 below...
Have a look at Jason's 2015 video recap below...
So you want to see what an event by Jason Jani is all about... click on any of videos below...