How SCE works..
At SCE, we don't do sales people, and we don't do generic packages - everything we do is designed specifically for you and your event needs.
So if you are planning to achieve a specific look or stay within a specific budget - our team will make sure everything we do fits perfectly at your event.
Chemistry is important to us, and we feel it is important that you meet with your Event Host / DJ before you sign a contract with our team. If you dont know who you are looking to work with, our office team will help you select the best fit for your day.
Every one of the full-time, super-talented, experienced Event Hosts at SCE meets with their clients from the very beginning, and only if they’re available. It’s an informal, getting-to-know-you exchange that lets everyone get a feel for personalities and expectations. And, yes, we’ll talk about some pretty cool enhancements that might or might not be right for your celebration. From there you select the type of experience you feel fits best for your vision and event - and we even allow our couples to adjust the contract services throughout the process so you have total control of everything you have and do with the SCE Event Group.
The SCE Wedding Process in 6 easy steps.
1. Contact the SCE (by phone, email or the contact us form on this site) for host and/or team availability - and set up your initial consultation with SCE. * Remember if you would like to work with a specific team member, please be sure to let our team know! *
2. Meet with your Event Host / DJ at one of the SCE offices, OR virtually - using facetime / skype.
3. Decision time, your date is on hold for two weeks after you meet with your SCE Host / DJ, when you feel like its time, we will provide a contract locking in your talent and services in for your event.
4. Planning begins, During the planning phase we are here to help with anything we can, and we have at least once Creativity Session to go over your vision during the planning phase of the event. In addition to talking about your ideas and awesome for your event, it also allows us to get to know each other better.
5. 3 weeks to 1 month before the wedding, a Event Review meeting takes place in person or virtually with your Event Host / DJ - to finalize your celebration details.
6. The big day arrives and you can rest assured the SCE Event Group team has your back. It's Celebration time...